Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hi!

Hello! My name is Jessica and I wanted to start a blog to share all of my beauty and non-beauty obsessions. Not a lot of my family or friends understand my addiction to nail polish and cosmetics but I've found lots of love in the online beauty community. I will also try to include some updates about my pregnancy here. I'm currently 23w4d pregnant with my very first child. I'm due October 23 and it's definitely a boy! Some other things I might babble on about are cooking and books. I'd love to get to know anyone out there that blogs and/or has similar interests to me so if you do, leave me a comment and I'd be happy to chat with you! I'm going to try to get a variety of different things up within the next week or so, so be sure to check back soon!


Love, Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment