Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Haul: Ulta Grand Opening, Bath and Body Works, MAC, Target


So I'll spare you the details of why the Ulta opening was disappointing. Instead, I'm trying to focus on the positive: I got a $10 off card. My sister got a $50 off card and was nice enough to buy me a polish. They didn't have the UD Naked Palette so I proceeded to buy a couple things at the MAC counter when we went to the mall. I also went to Target and Bath and Body Works. When I got home, I discovered shipping confirmation of my Birch Box. And tonight, my wonderful boyfriend is taking me to see Harry Potter in IMAX tonight!
So this haul is all of what I bought at Ulta, the free samples, one thing from Target, Bath and Body Works and my first ever purchase from the MAC counter.


Ulta: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Bourbon, Benefit Erase Paste in No. 1 Light, NYX Mega Shine Lip Glosses in La~ La~ and Beige, OPI Nail Polish in Shorts Story.
I've heard lots of good things about the NYX glosses so I really wanted to try them. I also wanted to try the Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencil in Milk but they didn't have any in stock.

The samples in the goodie bag: Ulta Moisturizing Body Lotion in Fresh Lilac, Exuviance Heel Repair, Kinerase Cream, Ulta Eyeshadow in Mink.
These are all the samples from the goodie bag they gave me at checkout. I've never heard of Exuviance or Kinerase so we will see. I'm also interested in seeing if the eyeshadow is good quality or not. I have such sensitive eyes that a lot of drugstore shadows make them itch and burn.


Target: Suave Dry Shampoo Spray
My sister let me try hers and I'm totally hooked. Not expensive either which is awesome!


Bath and Body Works: Mini Body Sprays in Sea Island Cotton
They were having one of those 3 for $10 sales on the mini and honestly, I didn't like the other scents. I'm obsessed with finding the perfect body spray for smelling like clean laundry. It's my all time favorite smell. So it's cool that I got three. One for my vanity, one for my purse, one for the car!


MAC: Eyeshadows in Shroom, Mulch and All That Glitters
I went with three totally different colors in mind: Vanilla, Naked Lunch and Satin Taupe. But I walked out with these. The MAC counter was pretty intimidating. They're all pretty swatched next to each other. When I left Macy's my arm was a swatchy mess but I already know what my next purchase will be!

Also, a quick pregnancy update: I'm 25 weeks, 5 days! When did that happen? Times flying by so fast and I can't even fathom October yet. I've contemplated a belly picture for you guys buuuut I'm short so being pregnant has taken over my whole body. I look like 5 times the size I was when this started. I'm starting to feel so embarrassed. I thought I would feel a lot prettier pregnant because so many people told me they do but I don't. And maternity clothes only add to the problem. Oh well, I only have 3 months left to go!

I hope to get a few more posts up soon. I haven't been keeping up with this at all like I thought I would. :P
Love, Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment