Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Skincare Products: Current Favorites 7/18/2011

pHisoderm Cream Cleanser for Sensitive Skin
Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Resurfacing 3-Way Cleanser
Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV-Lotion
Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream

So today I thought I'd share with you my favorite skincare products. I have super sensitive skin so these products don't get replaced with different products that often. Once I've found something that doesn't break me out, controls oil and doesn't dry me out, I'm wary to try anything new. On top of that, pregnancy skin can be sensitive as well. I also have to watch ingredients because things like salicylic acid are banned during pregnancy.
I use the cream cleanser twice daily most days. Prepregnancy, I exfoliated once a week during the winter and slowly moved to three times a week during the dog days of summer. My first trimester I exfoliated once every two weeks. Now I'm back to once a week (unless I'm sunburnt :P). As weird as this sounds, I use the gel cream moisturizer in the morning and the UV lotion as an eye cream in the morning and all over at night. The lotion is very deeply moisturizing but doesn't sink in very fast so it tends to make me look oily. I still feel like I need the extra moisture on my undereye area so I've been using that instead of springing for an expensive eye cream. The eye makeup remover is not HG for me but it gets the job done so I'll use it up before trying something new.
The pHisoderm was something I picked up on sale at Meijer more than a year ago. When I started to run out about a month ago, I went back to get more and they didn't have it. I've hunted in other stores and couldn't find it at all. So I just bought three bottles on drugstore.com. I did email the company so if you're interested in buying a pHisoderm product, they told me they're available at Rite-Aid, as well as a few places I've never heard of. This really is a HG cleanser for me. It gets my skin clean without drying it out. My skin feels smooth and soft after I use it and it helps clear up break outs. Only complaint is that the pump tends to clog up but it only cost me about $4.
I hope this isn't too long or too rambly. If you have any other questions, let me know. Share with me what your favorite products are! I like seeing what other people like to use and their routines!
Love, Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment