Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Fall 2011 Nail Picks: OPI Suzi Takes the Wheel

Has it really been almost a month since the last time I blogged? I've been so freaking busy lately. Lots of last minute preparations before the baby arrives! I'm only 3 weeks away from my due date.
So I thought I could do a pretty simple series on my favorite fall nail polishes. I have 5 picks that I'll try to get all posted before the baby gets here!




OPI Suzi Takes the Wheel

So this is Suzi Takes the Wheel from OPI's recent Touring America collection. My partner picked it out for me and honestly, I did not have high hopes for it. In the bottle it looks so very gray but on the nail it looks like a great army green. I've been wearing it a lot lately! It's definitely in my top 5 of my collection. And UGH, my cuticles are so nasty. I've been trying to take better care of them but it's just been more difficult with the colder weather coming in.

Fall is my favorite season by far. The trees are beautiful and I love wearing dark colors and jewel tones.
I'd love to hear what your favorite fall colors are too!

Love, Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment