Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Update and NOTD: OPI's Gone Gonzo!

So my beautiful baby boy arrived on Monday, October 17! Since then life has been busy busy busy. I haven't worn any makeup since then and I just got around to painting my nails yesterday. I'm hoping I can get back into a regular beauty routine soon. In the meantime, here's OPI's Gone Gonzo! from the Muppets collection.
5 coats, natural light
I just love this color. GG is blue micro glitter and large circular silver glitter in a clear base. I know it would be really fun to layer over a blue creme but I probably won't get around to trying for a while. I still have 11 other muppets polishes to try! And it took me forever to actually get a chance to do this so I don't know when I'll get to change it. Which color should I try next time lil peanut gives me a chance?

Love, Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment