Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

OPI Muppets Collection and Update

So it's been a while since my last post and I'm really sorry about that. I thought I still had time to at least show all of my favorite fall nail polish colors but it turns out I didn't. I started having contractions on Monday and I've been struggling through early labor since then. We don't know when he will arrive but I can't wear nail polish until then. It would interfere with one of the monitors they will have to use when I actually get to go to the hospital. Trust me, I'm very very frustrated with how my life has been so completely wrapped around every little feeling in my belly for 6 days now. They keep telling me he will be here before Tuesday so I've been holding onto that.

ANYWAYS, I picked up the OPI muppets collection yesterday and I'm so freaking excited!
Hopefully it won't take too long for me to be able to test all of these out! I'm such a big muppets fan, I just had to have all of them!

I've missed blogging so please expect lots of regular posts from me once things get back on track. I will swatch all of these at least. I haven't decided yet if I'll finish fall nail favorites or move on to winter favorites or just forget it entirely. If there's something you want to see, please just let me know!

Love, Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment